I believe that a reader that reads fast and only has to read a particular reading once to understand and retain the information. The reason I believe this is because I don't think I am a good reader. I can read well but sometimes I have to read things more than once to completely understand what it says. I also am not a very fast reader. I'm not really slow but I'm no speed demon either. If you can read fast and understand everything the first time that makes you a fast and efficient reader.
When I was very young my mom or my dad would always read me green eggs and ham before I went to sleep. I remember how I loved that book so much I refused to sleep until it was read to me. I would never want to go to sleep in general I guess. I would always want to keep playing Lego's or watch more TV. My mom would always say how I was tired, but I never seemed to feel tired. This probably happens with a lot of young boys.
I don't think I am a good reader but I also don't think I am a bad reader at the same time. As I said previously, I don't read incredibly fast but I do read at a decent pace. The other reason that I would say I am an OK reader is because sometimes if I don't completely understand a passage in a text book or novel I sometimes reread it to fully understand what the author is trying to say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment