Tuesday, February 20, 2007

IS IT TIME TO DITCH SENIOR YEAR?

My senior year was pretty much a joke. I had mostly everything done besides like 2 classes and they were so easy that I put little to no effort into them at all. I had a vocational auto class in the morning (which was not required) that I always came late to and did not do a whole lot. Although I put in little effort to my senior year I still managed to get pretty good grades. All I can remember is waking up and driving to class extremely tired. Rushing to school knowing that my teacher was going to freak out on me. It wasn't really that bad getting yelled at because there were always kids that would come in later than me, which is usually pretty funny to the class. We had silent reading at the beginning of everyday and that was a good time to catch up on some sleep. Either we could do homework, read, or sleep(which you weren't really suppose to do). Then, twenty minutes later, we got to work on our project (a old or new car you would fix up or maybe just wash and vacuum your car). It was a pretty fun class but that's not what was fun about senior year it was the PARTYING.

No comments: