My problem is that my good friend mike wants me to go with him on this "spring break trip of a lifetime." He thinks that since we never went on a senior trip that this is our opportunity. He has this old Nissan car that he wants to take down to Arizona where we have a few friends that are living there. He thinks we should chop the top off and drive down there where it is warm. I never said my friend mike was very smart. And there are some obvious problems that may arise that I think through but he obviously doesn't. First of all I don't think the car can make it 1200 or what ever miles it takes to get there. Second, what if it rains??? I mean come on, you can't expect to drive two maybe three days and not run into some sort of precipitation. Lastly I think that far of a drive would just plain suck in a little car.
This situation doesn't really have any life or death consequences at the moment so it isn't a very serious problem but it is coming up soon so i have to think about it and make a decision soon.
Now, what I should do about this situation is either just go with him and wing it or get a couple plan tickets instead.
Either way if I go I should have fun but it's the means of transportation and what mike wants to do is the problem.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment