Thursday, March 22, 2007
On and Off-line
I feel that people think that online they can act differently and the same rules do not apply. Shy people are not shy when they are having an instant message conversation. For example. I buy all kinds of things online. I don't think it should matter that I am not taxed for that product. The Internet is a broad thing that opens the doors for a lot of bad things. It would be nice if we had a governing body that protected such things from happening. Although this would be very difficult I feel that taking the right steps we could make it happen. Over all people act differently on the Internet because they feel that no one is watching. unlike in the real world if you are around people most of us have the same values and ethics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment