1. The thing that surprised me most is how much I remembered from the experience even though I was knocked unconscious. This probably wont be the focus of my paper but I might want to include it in there somewhere.
2. The very first line of the sketch I think is the most important line because it says everything that is in the sketch in one line kind of. This could be a beginning for more fast writing. I think it it the major theme of the paper.
3. The part that is the most important has yet to be written. The most compelling part of this paper is what happens after the accident. I'm not sure if this should come at the beginning or the end as of right now but this could be the lead in the draft.
4. My favorite part is what I have learned from this experience. I have yet to emphasize on the learning part but that will come more in the draft part I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment