Thursday, April 19, 2007

imagery

When I was young I felt like everyone in the world was happy and everyone just went along their lives and had fun and did what they needed to do. After time and schooling they started teaching us about the world. They taught us that there were beautiful places to see and visit. They also taught us about the persecution that had happened in the past and what is still happening in some countries. This feeling is a huge letdown. You want everyone to be happy and when you find out some people have no food or water it makes you sad. I wanted to help these people. I went to a Catholic school and we had fund raisers to help areas where they didn't have any food and I got really into it and made lots of money and sent it over but didn't see any results which was kind of a let down also.

No comments: