As I look at this picture, I can remember when it was taken. This picture was taken a few years ago outside on a deck. I am in this photo with my girlfriends cousin who has down syndrome. She is the coolest person I know. I am very close to my girlfriends family and my girlfriend and I hang out with them a lot. I have a corona t-shirt on and a corona in my had. When I picked this picture I didn't think that it would be saying something about who I am. I have a strong connection with family. Some people don't like going to family gatherings because its boring or they just don't like it. I love them. My family is very melo and we just hang out and play cards and stuff. I sometimes go to my girlfriends family functions. They are just as fun if not more fun than with my family. Maybe it is because the people are new and I find out new things about them every time I see them. Another thing that makes them fun is that in their family unlike mine, they have a lot of little kids so they are fun to play with sometimes. Other times they are annoying.
This picture is taken outside. I really love the outdoors. Everyday that it is nice outside I feel guilty if i am inside. I feel like it is such a waste of a nice day if you aren't outside doing something. I love to grill out and have a few cold beers on a warm afternoon. Who doesn't?
Over all thins picture just brings good thoughts to my head of fun times and good people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment