Tuesday, April 17, 2007
The OBJECT
The object that sticks out in my mind from my childhood is an old moped. This was no ordinary moped it was one that you had to pedal to start. At first I could never start the darn thing but after some practice I could ride it. I think I liked it so much because it went pretty fast(for a 12 year old). I lived out in the country and the few neighbors and friends I had all wanted to ride it. I couldn't let them because my dad said that if they fell off and got hurt it would be our fault. One time my friend and I cut off the muffler so it was really loud. Soon after we did this my dad took it away and got rid of it. This frankly sucked.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That would suck. I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing. Live and learn. Every damn day.
Post a Comment